Management of personal data
The User is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n ° 2016-679). The User expressly accepts that the Personal Data described below be collected, recorded, used and subject to computer processing and be recorded in the information system and database of Wine Services, under the conditions defined below. No collection or submission of forms to Wine Services can be finalized if the general conditions of use are not previously accepted by the User. Their sending implies the acceptance without restriction or reservation of all the general conditions of use.
1 Persons responsible for collecting personal data
For all Personal Data collected, in particular in the context of creating the User’s personal account and browsing the Site, the person responsible for processing Personal Data is Wine Services. Wine Services is represented by Caroline Meesemaecker, its legal representative. Responsible for processing the data it collects, Wine Services undertakes to comply with the framework of the legal provisions in force. It is their responsibility in particular to establish the purposes of their data processing, to provide their prospects and customers, from the collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a compliant and accurate processing register. Whenever Wine Services processes Personal Data, Wine Services takes all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data for the purposes for which Wine Services processes it. The data protection officer is Caroline Meesemaecker – firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Purpose and types of data collected
Wine Services may collect and process all or part of the data:
- to allow navigation on the Site and the placing of an order and management, processing and traceability of the services and services ordered by the user, the Personal Data collected is: identification data (last name, first name, postal address, email, telephone), connection and use of the Site, invoicing, order history, disputes, litigation.
- for the creation of a new account for the User and its management and for authentication purposes, the Personal Data collected is: identification data (last name, first name, postal address, email, telephone), invoicing, history of orders
- for the personalization and improvement of the User experience and to offer contextual advice, the Personal Data collected is: visits to the pages of the Site, frequencies of use of the services offered on the Site.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking …), the Personal Data is: the: connection data (IP address, password (hash)).
- to improve navigation on the Site, the Personal Data is: connection data (IP address, event logs) and use data to conduct optional satisfaction surveys : E-mail address.
- to carry out communication campaigns (SMS, email): identification data (marital status, postal address, email, telephone).
- for statistical and analytical purposes, the Personal Data is: site connection data (date, time, part visited, extract report, journalist subscription, email address).
- carry out operations relating to prospecting (sending of commercial information, newsletter, etc.), the Personal Data is: email addresses, telephone, and postal address
- for the management of requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition, the Personal Data is: email address, telephone and postal address
In the absence of collection and processing of this Personal Data and / or the refusal to consent to this processing and / or the exercise of the rights referred to below, prevents the proper achievement by Wine Services of the aforementioned purposes, and may result in de facto the impossibility for Wine Services to provide its services and / or make the Sites inaccessible. Wine Services does not sell your Personal Data which is therefore only used out of necessity or for statistical and analytical purposes
3 Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with current European regulations, Users have the following rights: right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of User data, right to block or erase User personal data (article 17 of the GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited, right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD), right to limit the processing of User data (article 18 RGPD), right to oppose the processing of User data ( article 21 RGPD), right to portability of data that Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 RGPD), right to define the fate of the User’s data after their death and to choose to whom Wine Services must communicate (or not) its data to a third party that they have previously designated. As soon as Wine Services becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from them, Wine Services undertakes to destroy its data, unless their retention is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation. If the User wishes to know how Wine Services uses their Personal Data, request to rectify them, object to their processing or exercise each of the rights described above, the User can contact Wine Services in writing at the following address: Wine Services – Data Protection Officer, Caroline Meesemaecker 20 quai de Bacalan, 33000 Bordeaux. email@example.com. In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he would like Wine Services to correct, update or delete, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport). Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on Wine Services by law, in particular with regard to the preservation or archiving of documents. Finally, Users of https://myapp.wine-services.com/ can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
4 Communication of Personal Data
Wine Services reserves the right to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: No. 2016-679). Wine Services undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of Personal Data and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident impacting the integrity or confidentiality of User Information is brought to the attention of Wine Services, it must inform the User as soon as possible and notify him of the corrective measures taken. Furthermore, Wine Services does not collect any “sensitive data”. The User’s Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of Wine Services and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy, within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes stated above, the main people likely to have access to User Data are mainly our customer service agents.
5 Retention period of the Data collected
The following Personal Data is kept:
- concerning the processing for the management of user accounts, orders: throughout the duration of the account’s activity and for a period of three (3) years from the last activity of the account;
- concerning processing for the personalization of the user experience, navigation on the Site, prevention of computer fraud: thirteen (13) months after the last consent of the User;
- concerning the processing for commercial prospecting: three (3) years after the last positive response of the User to a solicitation.